Did you change the hitboxes?
I just played 3 games and I was able to hit survivors when they 360 a lot easier! Did the devs change anything? The movement of the lunge feels better too.
I just played 3 games and I was able to hit survivors when they 360 a lot easier! Did the devs change anything? The movement of the lunge feels better too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe you've gotten better.
Must be the aim dressing.
In all seriousness though, 360ing is easy to learn how to counter. So you're just getting better.
Congrats!
Everyone always says to get good, but Claudette actually got good.
Grats!
Nope, we haven't changed anything. There hasn't even been an update recently that would allow us to change them.
Oof my hard work is actually paying off 😂
Thank you everyone ❤️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️