Me? None. I play a lot. Platform ps4 pro. My game crashes very rarely and never during a game. Same goes for the connection.
I don't know if I'm the exception seeing so many people complaining.
Unfortunately one. My game crashed and I posted about this. I didn't mind I just had to wait 3 minutes
Honestly, I never got an crash bug
So far, so good.
One, but my pc is really old so don't really think its the games fault entirely on that score
I'm lucky, normaly the game crashes two times per day, but so far nothing.
never im a lucky boi
I am confused. Where are all the loud people who make it seem that game is unplayable and crashes all the time? Majority of votes were "none".
Currently none but I would have gotten one if the punishments started a week earlier.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately one. My game crashed and I posted about this. I didn't mind I just had to wait 3 minutes
Honestly, I never got an crash bug
So far, so good.
One, but my pc is really old so don't really think its the games fault entirely on that score
I'm lucky, normaly the game crashes two times per day, but so far nothing.
never im a lucky boi
I am confused. Where are all the loud people who make it seem that game is unplayable and crashes all the time? Majority of votes were "none".
Currently none but I would have gotten one if the punishments started a week earlier.