I feel bad for new survivors in this game

After got reset to rank 10 survivors by the bug, I see more of tunneling and camping killers, totally different than higher rank killers' skillset. As a decent survivors I wouldn't mind those killers but new survivors who doesn't know what to play, it's such a pain.

Comments

  • This is why DS and BT are as strong as they are. This is why I used to hate rank reset because you had to grind away from these ranks every month before you could enjoy the game, however last month everyone at red rank got matched against them anyway.

  • New survivors have it easier than ever. No more Ruin skillchecks, Nurse and Spirit got nerfed hard, Doc was made "fun", et cetera, et cetera.

    All at the expense of veterans, obviously.

  • And about new killers, huh?

  • @ABannedCat said:

    New survivors have it easier than ever. No more Ruin skillchecks, Nurse and Spirit got nerfed hard, Doc was made "fun", et cetera, et cetera.

    All at the expense of veterans, obviously.

    Nurse and Spirit are just as good as they ever were (bugs with dedi servers aside) and new ruin will be effective against low rank survivors as they tend to play more immersed, meaning the slightest hint of a heartbeat and they're hiding in a corner while their gen regresses.


    But just as for new survivors this game is very unforgiving, similar is true for killers. But if it's new survivors vs a new killer, games will usually go in favour of the killer just because of how much more clear the objective and means of achieving it is for that role.

  • I got reset two colors from red to green (because pretty good job so far) and honestly camping and tunneling is the same at all ranks aka rampant.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    I got reset two colors from red to green (because pretty good job so far) and honestly camping and tunneling is the same at all ranks aka rampant.

    I mean it's more frequently than those in red and purple though

  • @PeenutsButt3r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1093342#Comment_1093342

    I mean it's more frequently than those in red and purple though

    My experience suggests otherwise; It's most common at the top and bottom ranks, however mid ranks you tend to see it a lot less outside of rank reset.

  • I got pushed to 12 from 5 and its a struggle playing solo. (All i ever play) At least in purple ranks i had to worry more about the killer than whether my team was going to do anything.

    Ive been left to die on first hook more the past couple days than the last 3 weeks.

    Example, i head on stun a legion chasing an injured survivor, run her across the map. Zero gens done, no one to save me. Not the killer camping either. Messeged the killer, kill em all. Got back 10 minutes later, Got em all for you! Sorry they left you hanging.

    I felt better lol

  • Maining survivor gives you gradual brain damage. My proof?

    Look at my post history.

    *click click click*