I have a little request from BHVR

Actually, I do not know where to open this topic and this topic is not in the feedback. Obviously, I want one of the perks that will hit shrine next week.

I want the advantage of the Ace in the Hole in the Temple. I know I'm impatient, but I don't want to push my luck.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The shrine is rng and I don't think the devs will put it unfortunately you just have to wait for it to appear...or if you are a true ace fan you will level him up to get it and if you are not an ace fan then you will just make him cry :( you don't want the poor smiley boi to cry right ;-;

    Man, I don't even have time to cry. Only one advantage left. I don't want to give 9000 shards for this. They don't have to show understanding, but we all know the game is in bad shape.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The shrine is rng and I don't think the devs will put it unfortunately you just have to wait for it to appear...or if you are a true ace fan you will level him up to get it and if you are not an ace fan then you will just make him cry :( you don't want the poor smiley boi to cry right ;-;

    The shrine is not rng

  • I know it randomly, but I thought they would add it next week when they show understanding. I just wanted to try my luck.