Disconnect and timed out...
This has been happening to me for MONTHS now. With the new DC penalty being added, this is now hindering me from playing when I did nothing wrong.
Please fix this issue before implementing a DC penalty (which I fully support)
Comments
Yea this happened to me 3 times in a row. I don't fully support the penalty system. There are certain situations where people disconnect with the leave match button that is not always for de-ranking. Sometimes people just gotta go because something came up with the family. (Mostly what my situations are).
But even with this bug, it is totally unfair for the person.
Didnt happend to me yet,but also i dont want it to happen.
This is a game breaking bug and it should be fixed as fast as possible.
Note: there is a bug report category in this forum.
Well it's also feedback in general even if it's a bug, so even in this section it should be fine.