Who do you think the new killer is?
in Polls
Ignore "Hasslinge"
Ignore "Hasslinge"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope it would be a beast Killer like Demo is, a Werewolf maybe?
Maybe some kind of prisoner? The chain would make sense..but personally I hope it's gonna be a beast killer (werewolf), too.
The way the chain moved in slow strides...
The devs said that they are planning on implementing Survivor husks to replace disconnecting Survivors. What if this is their debut of the AI for the husks?
The Keeper. He has chained up zombies that notify the Keeper if they sense Survivors or can even attack them if they get too close.
Can't believe you didn't include chain chomp.
Chris Walker when?
I think an OC
I’m fairly confident that it is the rash slinging? The flash flinging? The trash linging? Oh wait!? I mean the Hash slinging slasher.
Chain chomp, lol no. I dunno really
Even if I want a license character, we all know that it will be original.
Well, I want it to be an original one. And... if I recall correctly, all licensed killers has a trailer who shows it, not some sort of teaser and original ones has a teaser first.