I did the noed wraith meme. and i feel dirty. but also not really.

Yeah i did the noed wraith meme. But i added a bit of spice to it.

I used franklin's and a green mori too.

i just bodyblocked a random totem and waited for the last gen to be popped and then murdered everyone.


I was in green ranks so they just kept running into me even though they had a gate open.

then i had the last person down on the floor.

I was gonna hook them... but then i remembered i had the green blink addon, so i just kept bing bonging them on the ground, then they DCed. :(

i dont normally do this, i was just super bored.

I rubbed more salt into them by saying "Enjoy ur DC penalty lmao" in the end game chat. Then immediately left.


sorry not sorry.


Survivor main BTW.

Comments

  • ...ok? You want a gold star or something?

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    ...ok? You want a gold star or something?

    ⭐

  • Good. Many of them derive joy by making the killer suffer and then belittling them in chat. I just hope they were toxic turds rather than baby survivors.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Good. Many of them derive joy by making the killer suffer and then belittling them in chat. I just hope they were toxic turds rather than baby survivors.

    i mean... i legit just bodyblocked a totem for the whole game, then just was toxic to them. they were justifiably mad during end game chat.

  • @Auron471 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1091791#Comment_1091791

    i mean... i legit just bodyblocked a totem for the whole game, then just was toxic to them. they were justifiably mad during end game chat.

    I don't care, it's ok to do stuff like that once in a while. There isn't any rule book that says we have to play a certain way.

    I once was getting my butt handed to me while playing Plague. after like 4 gens pop, I finally downed Nancy (she's the only one I could find, everyone was immersive, and she was good at looping), so rather than look for others, I moved away for about 3 meters from Nancy and pretended I was AFK.

    Slowly but surely, the bushes started coming to life and her teammates approached her slugged body on the floor. I wait for Nancy to stand up, then I jump into motion and slug her again. Then I get another one down and keep them slugged. The match snowballed into my favor and I got the 4k.

    It was delicious, and they weren't even mad at me. It was a sneaky tactic, but it worked.