The new killer is Pinhead (PROOF) (Read Edit)
EDIT; Since people still keep commenting about how it's a meme, YES. I know. If you read the edit further down, you would know that. This is now a discussion about what killers would be cool and pure speculation.
ORIGINAL POST: So, in addition to the new teaser coming out today with the chains, people seem to forget that behaviour seems to have dropped hint that the next killer is indeed licensed.
The hint comes from a comment made on their video (on instagram) where they announced level 2 of the tome was released, i have posted a screenshot of the comment here, aswell as behaviours response.
In case you missed the detail, there is a trademark icon above "soon". I think this makes it pretty clear that this is indeed a licensed character, and in addition with the teaser, the proof piles up for pinhead. I can't think of any other licensed killer with chains. Thoughts?
Edit: Okay, i understood now that this soon(tm) thing is regular meme thingy. Thanks for informing me. I still have my hopes up for pinhead though.
(i have removed any names from the post since i dont want to show their profile)

Comments
What if its not exactly Pinhead but rather an original Cenobite. It would be an interesting way to use a license but not have to follow any characteristics of Pinhead specifically.
The chains reminded me of SLoth from the goonies. Want that
Yes. If you read the edit you wouldn't need to comment that. But i assume you were hasty.
Actually, thats pretty awesome aswell. Would love to see something half original half licensed based.
As much as I'd love it to be pinhead I doubt it. If you noticed in the trailer the chains are being dragged and tighten up giving off the impression that somthing is chained to it where pinhead throws his chains he never drags them around.
True. One can only hope, right? I mean, a original killer is always exciting aswell, that means much more cosmetics as cherry on top. But Pinhead... ugh, such a dream.
Exactly. That is also something i've been figuring. I think the devs must atleast have known that they will get people hopes up with that teaser. Feels like they would have taken a different approach to it if it wasn't pinhead, purely for that reason, not get peoples hopes up. But i dont know, maybe im just being to hasty. Im gonna be satisfied in the end anyway, even though it might not be pinhead.
so i hate to ruin your hopes but its not hellraiser (pinhead) and here is why.
dont get your hopes up, would be nice to have that license but not this time
Actually some very good points. I knew about the thing about them not attending any game conventions this year (but honestly i was just hoping it was an exception). But like i said before, a original killer will be very cool aswell. Cant wait.
Oh dont get me wrong i really wish it was the cenobites, or even just pinhead would be cool (would rather to play as the chatterer though) but all the other trailers i have been able to guess so very easy when they have been licensed, after all i grew up on these films but either way im always excited when theres a new chapter. but im feeling its a male, average speed, tall and probably a strongman build. i would like his ability to use the chain to grab people though, be some cool tricks with that ability
Yep, the chain definitely has potential to being very powerful. I really hope it is a new killer that can counter looping and such.
Wasn't there talk about pinhead already back when ghostface was leaked? Some retrosounds and such?