Give Struggeling Skillchecks.
On the long run its healthyer for keyboards, conrtoller buttons.
Also its just boring mashing a button for 45 seconds.
On the long run its healthyer for keyboards, conrtoller buttons.
Also its just boring mashing a button for 45 seconds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Changes have been asked for, for years.
I map struggle to middle mouse scroll down. Only use it when i have to. I dotn struggle for points. I refuse to do their bidding.
They still insist on us feeling like we are scared. After over 1000 hours the only thing i am scared of at times are bright ass surv clothing. I am not scared of FL. I am not scared of tooboxes or maps. Or multiples of them.
The one bright as day Meg on the other hand....well...she could be a problem. Or could not be. But it gets me thinking.
FiGhT fOr YoUr LiFe
I'd rather it be another wait phase. Having unnerving presence would only bolster face campers.
Now if we had skillchecks on key escapes....