World of Warcraft solution for DBD
We need vanilla servers. The game will never be balance. We want vanilla.
We need vanilla servers. The game will never be balance. We want vanilla.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What?
He wants a new version of the game that has 0 patches. The version that was released in 2016.
Somebody show them that clip of the poor billy trapped against a wall and a barrel, while he had somebody on their shoulders and a claudette healing to full strength after every hit. The billy could do nothing at all. They were healing faster than the hit timer.
Nobody in their right mind wants that.
Can you even get that version now? I don't think so.
The game is great, the servers I play on work well, and I wouldn't want anything to change because I finally have a strong account filled with the best items. It took me time to get where I am now, but with a little help of https://wowcarry.com/wow, and their boosting services I managed to become this strong.
Now I know that I can fight anyone, and kill most of other players. Quest are much easier, and I can even kill the monsters that are my level with ease. I love the game now, it's much more interesting now that I can fight anything I want.