Wait time on PS4!!!!!!!!!!
Can anything be done to decrease the wait time on PS4?!?!
Can anything be done to decrease the wait time on PS4?!?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Easy solution: More people play killer. But this will never happen because most players like easy win survivor games
PS4 needs more killers. Simple as that.
Hop on killer and you will get a game in 5 sec :)
Make playing killer as fun as playing easy mode survivor.
Killer Q's have been great. Matchmaking much better for me today. Have yet to see a red rank survivor. I'm rank 9 killer ps4. I know the pain is coming soon. But today has been the most fun I have has playing killer in a long time.
* had
Being polite helps.
Not exploiting obvious gameplay flaws, or dancing at the exit gates.
Then again killers DID drag people into the basement knowing about the blindness glitch. And de-pipped to prey on low levels with Ruin, noed, and chili equipped on an insta-saw Billy so ######### them.
Hmmm I rarely play killer because I dont have that much fun but I guess Im adding to the problem. I guess I'll start playing killer to make it shorter wait time for others
You make it sound like killers are the only one to de-pip to bully lower ranks.
the Q time on pc are still long for me so its not just you guys on ps4 ๐
You know you can click the gear on your post and edit it, right?