Does anyone remember?

I was looking at the DBD wiki on flashlights, and it says that Nurse can get Light burned like Wraith.
I thought it was interesting and I was wondering if anyone else remembered and still uses it?
I don't really use flashlights, because I can't pull off the save, though I've done it once.

Comments

  • Hardly gonna happen.

    By the time you burn her she will already have max charge and probably blink away if traversing the map (or paints a target on your back if successfull) or she is going to short blink at you while you are basicly standing still and give her a free hit.
  • Well when you flash nurse she can't blink for some reason. I don't know why tho

  • I've never seen it used in an actual trial. I personally only did it when I tested the mechanic for the Wiki.

    It's not really a known mechanic. Wraith's stun is obvious, but people (usually those who don't bother with the game's lore) generally don't expect the Nurse to have that weakness as well.

  • I've never seen it used in an actual trial. I personally only did it when I tested the mechanic for the Wiki.

    It's not really a known mechanic. Wraith's stun is obvious, but people (usually those who don't bother with the game's lore) generally don't expect the Nurse to have that weakness as well.

    Happened to me only once when a Jake i didnt notice flashed me while i was charging a blink to trying to stop a gen i knew was about to get done.

    I was to late thanks to him so he got camped.
  • I was able to successfully Flashlight burn a Nurse once.
    Found it in a chest, figured I'd try it and boom.

    Any other time was unsuccessful - :|

  • It's not happening. 95% of cases it will simply get you hit because you cannot move efficiently while flashing and she will just use the opportunity to teleport and hit you.