Killer in the closet

they should make a killer who has this ability 

Comments

  • I think it'd be interrsting if given to the Pig along with the ability to immediatly dash out while exiting.
  • The only thing is that this BHVR probably want Lockers to play a part, and a Killer that can stab them in the back with this may shy players away from this

  • I hope they dont do that, it wastes too much time and time management is all what the game is about.
    Best example is pigs ambush, if you crouch too much you lose the game, not even speaking of "camping" in a locker....

  • I thought this was about Nea being a closeted killer...

  • BillyIII said:

    I thought this was about Nea being a closeted killer...

    Well that’s better than what I had thought because I thought OP had a theory of one of the killers being a homosexual lol
  • Lol you guys are nuts