Killers We Still Don't Have (Non Licensed)
Can a zombie killer be a thing?
Why do we still not have a vampire killer?
A ghost killer would be cool! And NO, Spirit doesn't count.
So I guess the teacher idea got scrapped?
Can a zombie killer be a thing?
Why do we still not have a vampire killer?
A ghost killer would be cool! And NO, Spirit doesn't count.
So I guess the teacher idea got scrapped?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think Spirit might count. Because she's a ghost.
I-is that Margaret Thatcher? Begone, O odious nightmare. Trouble me no more.
I'm waiting for a Spider like killer. Something different.
Why not a killer that specializes in bugs? Why not La Llorona?
How about a robot killer?
Its power should let you toggle auto-pilot, letting you go AFK while it systematically patrols gens, chases survivors, and gathers a few points before all 4 survivors escape.
It wouldn't be any more effective than myself at killing; it would simply save me the trouble. Though I'm sure if they could develope an AI that can carry out these tasks that they would simply create killer husks for survivors to face when there's a killer shortage instead of disabling their matchmaking parameters.
Ye I am still waiting for those Killer types:
SamuraiWith the following maps:
I'm surprised they didn't do an Egyptian style theme for the Plague. Would've been awesome to have a Pyramid map, or Sphinx.
Lol. Maybe they'll do Batboy for the next Killer. Not sure if that'd be licensed or not...
Would like to see some African or Latin folklore for the next Killer though. Something out of their myths and legends would be fun. With an appropriately themed map. Running around a literal Jungle or maybe a map with a large river/creek in it with bridges to limit access points on either side. Would be interesting gameplay at least.
Here's my personal list of things I'd like: