Can't see who readies up?
Did they **Also** make it to where you can't even see who is and Isn't **Ready** in a pre-game lobby? Why would they do that- unless this is yet ***Another*** bug, I can't wrap my head around it
Did they **Also** make it to where you can't even see who is and Isn't **Ready** in a pre-game lobby? Why would they do that- unless this is yet ***Another*** bug, I can't wrap my head around it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Readying up is functioning normally for me, maybe u gotta restart the game or something.
If that is not a bug and now intended behavior then i a defo gone for good. I hate last second switchers.
I spam the ready button when all 4 drop in. Spam it again at 30 seconds. Last chance is 20 seconds. If not ready by then i leave the lobby and they can go back in the que.
This is how you deal with people who attempt to do the last second flashlight attempt. But denying them the chance to do it in the first place.
Try looking at a wall and not dodging queue.
That sounds dumb lol - could you imagine being scared of a Flashlight?
pfft...i just send your hide back to the que. Its not like we as killers have to wait long. If you dont ready up then its your fault not mine. You are given a minute. I give you all but 15 seconds of that. Dont like it? Tough #########.
You try facing three with FL without lightborne
Its the disrespect and unpreparedness of it all. I most of the time allow two without even taking lightborne as i know most are not good with them and could nto save their granma. What they use them for is at pallets only cos they suck with them
I do on a constant basis because I don't dodge queues. You literally just have to look at a wall or make sure nobody is around before the pickup. Even if someone is around, turning 180 and picking them up won't give them time to get in front of you and blind. They are not as big of a deal as you might think.
Dude. Dont talk to me like i dont know how to play this game. I can probably count the amount of times people were FL saved on both hands. Its not even worth mentioning. Todays FL tech and actual FL are not as good as they were at one point. I have been lucky. I always look up in time
But its the trickery aspect and disrespect that gets me so i wont allow it anymore in my games I am hosting the damn thing. If you want to mess around find some other donkey who will let themselves be disrespected and abused like that. Not me
Keep playing on easy mode if you want to ig. It's not how you get better at the game though
Whatever makes you tick i guess. Big man.