Window vaults, how many times?

How many times you can window vault before it gets closed temporarily? I think I just found some bug and need to confirm. The person vaulted 5x before it became closed.

Comments

  • Three within a chase, infinite outside of the chase.

  • It's supposed to be 3 in a chase. If chase was broken I believe it resets. However it has been bugged in the past. I'm not sure if that's still the case.

  • @OogieBoogie said:

    It's supposed to be 3 in a chase. If chase was broken I believe it resets. However it has been bugged in the past. I'm not sure if that's still the case.

    Chase wasnt broken because it was very close, it was shack window and I had bloodlust too. I only got blood lust because mind games didnt work at all, but I was baffled by how many times the person used the window. There was a similar bug some time ago. I could see some black material over the window, but not the usual block and I wasn't using bamboozle either and going through different windows. Will see if keeps happening I will record.

  • I might be wrong but I think there's a perk or offering or something that increases the amount by one or two

  • @kreeper124 said:

    I might be wrong but I think there's a perk or offering or something that increases the amount by one or two

    No such thing exists.

    @Chekita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1088611#Comment_1088611

    Chase wasnt broken because it was very close, it was shack window and I had bloodlust too. I only got blood lust because mind games didnt work at all, but I was baffled by how many times the person used the window. There was a similar bug some time ago. I could see some black material over the window, but not the usual block and I wasn't using bamboozle either and going through different windows. Will see if keeps happening I will record.

    3 within chase, however Survivors can vault a 4th time if they immediately vault back after the 3rd vault.