Minus
Why is it when a killer gets his ass kicked so bad we can't get any altruism, and other things we get minus 1? How am I being penalized because the killer is not good?
Why is it when a killer gets his ass kicked so bad we can't get any altruism, and other things we get minus 1? How am I being penalized because the killer is not good?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It goes both ways. Why as a killer do i get punished if survivors are grouped up and I down all 4 and 1 hook everyone? I don't like the scoring system but I honestly don't have an answer on how to improve it. I'm sure the team at bhvr would have no issue listening to ideas on improvement.
You are absolutely right! Neither of us should be punished for actually kicking the others ass lol
agreed. I just honestly can't think of a better scoring system lol
I'd say a win that quick would be a +1 or a 0 and the minimum. But for sure no minus 1