Can someone explain this please?
https://youtu.be/J56BssUxMqc
How does this happen and is there anything I can do about this? PS4 if it matters. Annoying enough that I have to face nothing but red tank teams as a green rank killer, I'm so tired of this BS over and over again.
Comments
The aim assist is pretty crappy sometimes, especially on console. There's really nothing you can do about it except wait for them to fix it.
I used to have this happen. It sucks. The survivors try to 360 or change direction and it's not the 360 that works, it's the games hit detection being too slow to catch up. Or thats what it feels like.
Thanks, haven't had that happen on PC (yet) but quute frequently on PS4. Guess I'll just stick to that version if I feel the mood to play killer ever again.
Funny, I liked it.