Steve's voice
I heard they agreed to remodel Quentin's face so could they also redo Steve's voice? I mean, come on, their voices are completely different. Steve from DbD doesn't hold a candle to Joe Keery's one.
I heard they agreed to remodel Quentin's face so could they also redo Steve's voice? I mean, come on, their voices are completely different. Steve from DbD doesn't hold a candle to Joe Keery's one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should just get No0b3 to do it. He did a decent job in the Samination Parody.
Yeah, let a toxic survivor main voiceact for an ingame character.
True. "It is Freddy! Can I get your autograph?"
Isn't he rank 1 as killer?
“ToXiC” XD. He’s playing the game like 80% of survivors. Also you can learn how survivors like him play so you can counter them as killer.
I can counter them fairly well. Its just kind of stunning to see people thinking they are the big #########, because they can window tech a green rank killer.
That's mostly satire and self-deprecation is it not?
Then you get to smack No0b3 in the face whenever you see a Steve running around.
This is a bad thing how?
I mean .. now that you mention it, that sounds kind of tempting, not gonna lie.
But it would probably also shine a bat light on all the non-toxic Steve mains out there.
They didn't say anything about the Quentin's face rework.
look Link needed the money, dont be an ass pls jeez
Totally toxic. He doesn't like teabagging.
He also has quite a lot of red tank killer videos too. Especially his Meme Build Monday videos.
Just because he prefers survivor doesn't mean he mains it. He plays both sides.
Haters gonna hate
Non-toxic steve mains? Sounds made up.
Can we return to the topic at hand?
Also, @Almo @Peanits, what's your take on this?