Survivors, how doyou feel when a good chase is "wasted?"

I think you all know what I mean, you get spotted by the killer first and lead him all over the map, you're sure that the chase is over 2-3 minutes and you're just waiting to see gens pop to know your team has victory well in hand. Then you go down finally and... see 2 teammates that have been following you the whole time and one crouching in a corner doing literally nothing.

Comments

  • Happy that we all got some good exercise, especially that Jeff guy. Thats right, Jeff! Lose the pot belly!

  • I never see this because I'm usually down in 30 seconds. But hey! There's almost always at least 1 gen during that time... usually.

  • It piss's me off. All that effort wasted. The few times I lead the killer on a good chase and not a single gen popped. That's why I primarily play swf when I play survivor now. Randoms suck.

  • If my team is doing nothing I’ll DC or now suicide, if they are going to waste my time and do nothing I’ll just find a new match or play something else

    i play games for fun, call the cops

  • If that happens i just DC or suicide. Done with that match.

  • Give up on hook. They don't deserve your looping skills.

    Used to be like this with Ruin. Go on a 3-5 minute chase, no gens done because nobody wanted to work through Ruin. I knew at that point I was with potatoes and stood no chance of escaping.

  • Was playing on crotus Penn against a decent Meyers. He was pressuring gens well, but was having a hard time catching me. Me and a Jane got the last gen to 80% when Mikey came calling. He kicked the gen and then chased me, so naturally i assumed Jane would finish the gen. I ran him around that center loop for a good three minutes and that gen never popped. Jane was crouching in the corner of the map for that whole chase.

    I was less than happy.