Nurse "Plaid Flannel" vs Doctor "Maple Knight"
Both addons are there to teach the killer about their varying power ranges.
i believe plaid flannel should be a common offering. It serves no purpose after the Nurse has learned her ability. It's a teaching addon. Teaching addons should be common in order to help killers learn about their power! : D
it would also make, fixing the nurse MUCH easier. Imagine if we could record and report exactly where the nurse is glitching up at. We could probably fix her in less than a month
i believe plaid flannel should be a common offering. It serves no purpose after the Nurse has learned her ability. It's a teaching addon. Teaching addons should be common in order to help killers learn about their power! : D
it would also make, fixing the nurse MUCH easier. Imagine if we could record and report exactly where the nurse is glitching up at. We could probably fix her in less than a month
Comments
I see what you mean, though maybe the plaid flannel is slightly more useful so maybe make it uncommon? But I completely agree that it should not be very rare.
@KillerRaccoon Agreed, thought I think it may have been bugged for a while, but I also never saw value in it.