Lightweight Buff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DioxNMpQdzM&feature=youtu.be

So as you can see in this video, lightweight is pretty pitiful.

To make it more useful I suggest either adding or replacing the current effect with the following:

Reduces the sound of your footsteps by 65/70/75%

You no longer disturb grass or other environmental objects when moving through them.

Makes the scratch marks you leave moderately dimmer.

Comments

  • Just the footsteps would be enough, the perk would be OP af otherwise

  • @DontComeNeaMe said:

    Just the footsteps would be enough, the perk would be OP af otherwise

    I disagree, stealth perks are pretty much inherently worse than perks that just help you survive the killer in more direct ways so they have to have a higher power level.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086607#Comment_1086607

    I disagree, stealth perks are pretty much inherently worse than perks that just help you survive the killer in more direct ways so they have to have a higher power level.

    I wouldn't say that, I can avoid the killer all game with a stealth build and still pip. Stealth is so underrated I'm this game I don't understand why everyone feels the need to play so aggressively

  • @DontComeNeaMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1087008#Comment_1087008

    I wouldn't say that, I can avoid the killer all game with a stealth build and still pip. Stealth is so underrated I'm this game I don't understand why everyone feels the need to play so aggressively

    because eventually someone will be caught, and multiple minutes need to be stalled out. You can be stealthy all you want, but the killer eventually will find someone because they will be on the gen.

    Don't get me wrong I love stealth too, but someones gotta run around like a chicken

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1087780#Comment_1087780

    because eventually someone will be caught, and multiple minutes need to be stalled out. You can be stealthy all you want, but the killer eventually will find someone because they will be on the gen.

    Don't get me wrong I love stealth too, but someones gotta run around like a chicken

    I tend to avoid the killer when he comes to the gen I'm on. Unless it's a doctor I can normally outright avoid a chase and finish the gen before he comes back.

  • @DontComeNeaMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1087815#Comment_1087815

    I tend to avoid the killer when he comes to the gen I'm on. Unless it's a doctor I can normally outright avoid a chase and finish the gen before he comes back.

    In addition to what the other dude said, stealth is also seriously invalidated by the significant number of good tracking perks.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    if you think about it. it'd be a great combo with Break out (so you can stay behind the killer without making any noise and risking getting a smack).

    the numbers should be tweaked a bit and tested . they should try it as 50/75/100% in a ptb. and see how it plays. if it becomes OP. then yeah. revert it to the ones you suggested.

    I'm totally up with this idea, however. The dimmer scratch marks may be a bit overkill, considering it already has 2 great effects.

    I was thinking of the dimmer scratchmarks as a replacement for its current effect TBH. Disappearing 3 seconds faster just doesn't make that much of a difference in practice.

  • I like the changes.

    If others think it's too strong, give it a drawback: reduce the effects of struggling while being carried by the Killer (opposite of Boil Over).