Pennywise to Dead By Daylight

Pennywise should be a new killer. I feel like I am not the only one who wants Pennywise. Pennywise would be a great new killer to add to the murderous killers in Dead By Daylight. There are many possibilities for his ability and unique perks.

Comments

  • Pennywise plays off of personal fear.

    For me at least, all my fears are more existential, and no gameplay mechanic can use that.

    He is also a shapeshifter, something that the devs have explicitly said before they want to avoid.


    It would be cool, but I just don't see it. I see the warrior from of the Xenomorph getting added first. Or even a Predator. Hell, I can see Ayano from Yandere Simulator getting added before Pennywise.

    People want him, but he'd be SO HARD to add to the game with any sort of meaning.

  • Now I definitely do want an xenomorph or predator. I love both of them and would absolutely love it they were to add them