Finally, after 800+ hours

Feng is maxed. Time to max out Dwight and deliver some pizzas! Thankfully he's already at P3, so just have to finish clearing out those Perks.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • ######### why do you need so much time? I maxed out 8 Killers to P3 with all perks with 1k hours.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    ######### why do you need so much time? I maxed out 8 Killers to P3 with all perks with 1k hours.

    Survivors earn less bloodpoints. And they might have been working on leveling other characters in the meantime as well.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086104#Comment_1086104

    Survivors earn less bloodpoints. And they might have been working on leveling other characters in the meantime as well.

    This. I have Hag maxed at P3. P3 Myers, Huntress, Spirit. Rest of my Killers are all lv40 or P1.

    Also have all Survivors at level 40 and/or P1, with Dwight at P3 50.

    Been a lot of fun, I can tell you that. Can't wait to see what the next 800 hours brings.

  • @Fibijean

    I play the half of the time survivor aswell and I have all characters on level 50 aswell.^^

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @Fibijean

    I play the half of the time survivor aswell and I have all characters on level 50 aswell.^^

    But do they have every perk unlocked?

  • @BenZ0 said:

    ######### why do you need so much time? I maxed out 8 Killers to P3 with all perks with 1k hours.

    You can be like me, and never prestige cus I’m lazy when it comes to that 😅

  • @SithLordLuxray

    I love prestiging, the skins look cool and for my opinion it is way too fast to level a character to 50. I love the feeling of unlocking one by one new perks, I just love the bloodweb progression system, the best leveling system ever made in any game honestly.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @SithLordLuxray

    I love prestiging, the skins look cool and for my opinion it is way too fast to level a character to 50. I love the feeling of unlocking one by one new perks, I just love the bloodweb progression system, the best leveling system ever made in any game honestly.

    I do agree that the bloodweb is ingenious, I unfortunately just don’t have the luxury of time when I play, so it takes me a while to level up to max.