Customization options

So I have been playing for a while now and I’m starting to get bored with the outfits I feel like there should be more of a customization option like you should be able to change the belt and jeans shoes etc separately. Also I feel like we should be able to make our own survivors too I feel like that would make the game ten times more better I mean the game is already sickening alone but I feel like it could go one step forward into 2020. And ps Kate Denison should get a lot more outfits just saying

Comments

  • No offense, but I think less bug and more balance and maybe new game modes/mechsnics can make the game 1000 times better, instead of cosmetcs thing (they add 10 cosmetic at least for month yet now).

  • @Prex91 said:

    No offense, but I think less bug and more balance and maybe new game modes/mechsnics can make the game 1000 times better, instead of cosmetcs thing (they add 10 cosmetic at least for month yet now).

    As was mentioned many times but the developers, the team working on the cosmetics aren't the ones programming the game and taking care of the bugs. Them not making cosmetics anymore won't make bugs go away faster.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1086159#Comment_1086159

    As was mentioned many times but the developers, the team working on the cosmetics aren't the ones programming the game and taking care of the bugs. Them not making cosmetics anymore won't make bugs go away faster.

    That's also true. But when the user below suggest that customization things will make the game experience ten times better overall I have the necessity to simply say that for I hope for most people balace and variety, fun to play is the thing that makes the experience better. Cosmetics are beatiful, but not the core itself, of course is a game, with bad gamplay experience it dies, cause people will play something else.