Reverse bear trap
Are you allowed to leave through the exit gates with a bear trap on ? I thought you could only go through the hatch
Are you allowed to leave through the exit gates with a bear trap on ? I thought you could only go through the hatch
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if it is powered on, NO. if it is not powered, YES.
If the trap is active, it will kill you if you leave through the gate.
If the trap is inactive, it will NOT kill you.
You can determine if it is active or not by looking at the icon over above your name. If it is red, it's active. If it is white, it is not active.
Hope I could help.