Mad Lag Today!

I've been having insane lag all day today. It's really bad. People are vaulting through walls, I'll hit someone and then they'll be down 10 feet away from me or on the other side of a pallet, people are teleporting everywhere during chases and I swing and then they're somewhere else, audio and frames are skipping etc. Its literally never been this bad for me. My ping shows up green before every game anywhere from 70 to 90. It's pretty annoying but on the good side it's also really funny. I've been cracking up almost every game tonight xD.


P.S. I'm on PS4

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Were you possibly the bubba that hit the killer shack window when I was at the back entry of the killer shack? I was a sporty bob Meg with prestige clothes.

  • I've also been having some pretty bad lag recently. I was warping all over the place last night and I had green-low yellow ping.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Were you possibly the bubba that hit the killer shack window when I was at the back entry of the killer shack? I was a sporty bob Meg with prestige clothes.

    If it was today then no. I didnt play Bubba

  • I have problems getting my M1 and M2 button to work. I love the concept of this game but Behavior is not very good at making functional #########. And fixing things that are broken, nope.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Were you possibly the bubba that hit the killer shack window when I was at the back entry of the killer shack? I was a sporty bob Meg with prestige clothes.

    Ewwww. You were playing the “Can I speak to your manager” hair Meg? That’s the lowest you can go.

    Well...the cornrow Meg is actually the lowest of the low but bob Meg is down there XD

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1085855#Comment_1085855

    Ewwww. You were playing the “Can I speak to your manager” hair Meg? That’s the lowest you can go.

    Well...the cornrow Meg is actually the lowest of the low but bob Meg is down there XD

    Yes I was! XD

  • OMG happens to me too but not only today... Since the last few day's. But I noticed only if I am Survivor :/

    @behavior for what are dedicated servers again? :)