How would you react to an all exposed build?
Something like Noed,Devour,Rancor,MYC on infinite tier 3 myers.
Something like Noed,Devour,Rancor,MYC on infinite tier 3 myers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds like a sweaty noob build /s
Noed,make your choice, Haunted grounds,rancor on billy with Insta saw
I’ve done Haunted, Devour, MYC before I can’t stand NOED.
Its good on slow M1 killers so you don’t need two chases on everyone
Insta saw billy with exposed build is overkill imo
I do believe that is the ***entire*** point.
I'd be rather bored with the match.
Sounds like free totem points.
Be a waste with infinite T3 I think. I like to run DH with Myers, that way I can save a bit of stalking for later in the game once I get 3 stacks. It stays up most of the time too because people are afraid of Haunted Ground.
An all OHKO build though... you'd really need mobility to make it work. Spirit, Billy, Nurse, Freddy potentially could make it really nasty. Especially if you get the Survivors pushing through gens because they just want to gtfo and get away from the nasty person. Could probably 4k pretty easy if you manage stacks on DH and it sticks around for a little bit. Only problem is, Hex Perks are Hex Perks and it's so RNG based where they will be lit.
I would think its sweaty (if involves ultra-rare addons) and if my team happened to die bc of it, would just take the loss. It's not like most people would use that every match. As a killer I would not be able to, or care to, unless I want to make a test or a meme. Also, I dont like people disconnecting from my game and usually that will happen depending on the build you bring.
Into the locker I go....
Oh dang that sounds fun, I havent used dh on myers much myself. What does your build consist of? Are you a myers main?
Id like to try that build out.