Hey devs, can I actually hit someone? pls
I'm tired of going trought the survivor but the game says no, its boring, how I am suposed to play the game if I can't even hit someone
I'm tired of going trought the survivor but the game says no, its boring, how I am suposed to play the game if I can't even hit someone
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you elaborate on what you mean? Your original post doesn’t really make sense. Are you saying you’re having difficulty hitting Survivors when playing Killer?
I sometimes get a micro stutter than a miss. It feels like it's the micro stutter that causes the miss, but I'm guessing it's more technical than that. It's like the game freezes while the auto-aim (or however you want to describe it) thinks about whether its a hit or not, causes the micro-stutter and then says "nope not a hit".
It's not nice to hit others.
I get like 0,4 meters away, my weapon almost goes trought the survivor, but the game doesn't register it
It seems to be why
Thanks for clarifying! It’s a problem with online gaming in general, but it’s more than likely the dedicated servers. Hopefully the devs keep working on it behind the scenes!
But like, when the survivor vaults an window, I can still hit 5 away from him and that doesn't even sightly looks that hit in my screen
I'd say it's moreso their internet tbh lol
Honestly, its not my internet, my internet is great
Maybe it's the Survivor's internet then. That shouldn't be happening consistently though (dedicated servers or not), so not sure.
Its consistent and its not ded servers cuz before it was the same
Is your steam location not accurate perhaps?
Well just wait for them to go through a window & hit them then! Trust me, even if you're 18 meters away, it will still some how connect. Incredible!
PS4, and no, its correct
I also hate that, it doesn't look like it hits