We have reached a very weird point... survivor using DS/BT to compensate for failures (times 4...) and thus rank up more then they deserve just to complain why queue times are so long in red ranks...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I realize I missed a cuss word. I don't know how to delete 😢
Thanks for censoring it, can’t imagine the distress of reading those HORRIBLE words
also he’s right lol
I just figured it would be against the rules. But I missed a word and will probably be punished now because I don't know how to delete it
The entity impales her struggling victim, strapped on a meat hook with a blood curdling scream.
The survivor stares down at the pool of blood as red pours down his body, and as life ebbs he says a word you can't say on television.
The entity starts crying and releases the survivor.
"He said a bad word I don't want it anymore."
Yea there are a lot of ignorant players ngl.
We have reached a very weird point... survivor using DS/BT to compensate for failures (times 4...) and thus rank up more then they deserve just to complain why queue times are so long in red ranks...