Will they do a community outfits again soon?
Just curious about it. Disappointed they missed an opportunity to give Kate a flower crown.
Just curious about it. Disappointed they missed an opportunity to give Kate a flower crown.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They could, but they might do it for Year 5 in June
Which this year I am participating in if they do it
Same, but I kinda suck at drawing tho lol.
You are not the only one, I need a reference to draw from to do decently well, and then again when I drew wraith he looked like he was Marge Crumping
Let's hope they have the thumbs up to allow licensed characters this year.
Mr. Left Behind ๐