Demo Pls kate
I have several questions.
@Awakey said:I have several questions.
@Awakey said:
Just go to r/DeadbyDaylight and find the Demo Pls formats
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083563#Comment_1083563Just go to r/DeadbyDaylight and find the Demo Pls formats
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083563#Comment_1083563
I'm not sure whether or not I want answers.
@Awakey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083566#Comment_1083566I'm not sure whether or not I want answers.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083566#Comment_1083566
Don't worry
Imma post another Demo Pls later
This DemoPls is kinda blursed
DemoPls
that is the most ugliest thing i have ever seen 🤣
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have several questions.
Just go to r/DeadbyDaylight and find the Demo Pls formats
I'm not sure whether or not I want answers.
Don't worry
Imma post another Demo Pls later
This DemoPls is kinda blursed
DemoPls
that is the most ugliest thing i have ever seen 🤣