Are Some Perks Locked Behind Other Perks in the Bloodweb?

There are several perks like Brutal Strength that have not yet shown up in my Bloodweb (Level 80+ by now), but Bitter Murmur has been appearing every 2 or 3 levels.

Will Brutal Strength never appear until I have bought Bitter Murmur (or have gotten every other perk there is, leaving the Bloodweb no choice but to show Bitter Murmur and Brutal Strength at the same time)?

Comments

  • I finally went ahead and bought Bitter Murmur 2.

    The very next level I get Bitter Murmur 3; went ahead and bought it.

    The very next level I finally got Brutal Strength 1.

    I'm convinced.

  • Just RNG doing its thing. Bitter Murmur is a general perk and general perks seem to show up more than others but I don't think they're actually coded like that.

    The same thing seems to happen when you get level 1 of a perk, you almost always get level 2 in the next web and level 3 right after.

  • It does feel like the game conspires against you sometimes.

  • As far as we know, theres no locking perks behind other perks. Its just luck of the draw. Sometimes it just do be like that, i wanted BBQ on freddy, finally got it in bloodweb 70+, but got it bloodweb 3 on my legion. Best advice i can give is game the bloodweb system. If none of the perks are ones you want, try and buy any tier 3/2 perks, as to stop them taking up slots later on down the line

  • It's RNG. No perks are locked behind others, however, if you want to get a specific perk, the quickest way to get it is to eliminate perks from the bloodweb as soon as you can - that reduces the number of perks that can appear and thus increases the chance to get what you want