[SUGGESTION] Let us do Fortnite dances while hanging from the hook!
EDIT:
Maybe I'm wrong about the game dying on console but still an interesting idea to let us do some sort of emote or dance while hanging from the hook ;)
EDIT:
Maybe I'm wrong about the game dying on console but still an interesting idea to let us do some sort of emote or dance while hanging from the hook ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The game is not at all dying on console
He has done his job. Don't anger him, Quentin.
Ok
Maybe its different on PS4 compared to xbox. But on ps4 the Ranking system is completely broken due to low amount of players with 10-15 minute waiting times to find a match.
Really? These last few days I've been finding survivor games quite fast.
Weird
I guess there's good days and bad days then. But most certainly the ranking is broken. I'm rank 1 and the majority of my killers are around rank 10. I feel like i dont even deserve my red rank.
Its not dead the devs have just made some really bad choices recently
I wouldnt mind a hooked survivor playing a saxophone.
Its not dying at all on Ps4. The queues are just long for survivors because most people dont play killer. If the game was balanced itd be fast queues for everyone
Ahhh yes. The old Hook n' Floss.