Why DbD still has a playerbase
They are running a mind control program in the background. Thats why they can get away with so much BS!
Wake up sheeple!
They are running a mind control program in the background. Thats why they can get away with so much BS!
Wake up sheeple!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no, i wont wake up
only new dlc's keeps this game alive
well, why are you still here then?
But, if I wake up, I'll have to face the harsh reality of real life. And doing that adult thing sucks! I'll stay in this dreamworld of DbD a few more years ๐
I agree. Adulting is hard!