3 man game, 2 killers?!
Just played a match where I couldn’t see the 4th person but the match timer was counting down. Loaded in and I find 2 identical clowns and 2 other survivors. When they sacrificed me, the ending screen took 5 minutes to unfreeze and then I got error code 401 “Player Level Update Error” what on Earth is happening? Then my game crashed when I tried to spectate...
Comments
This was an issue. And a bannable offense. Thought they'd fixed it.
I’d heard it was a thing of KYF but this was a public match.
Was it on console or not? I've had the same guy change what killer I was playing with an offering and a month ago was able to make the 4th player the killer.
Yes this was PS4.
Was the killer red rank? Maybe we got the same person lol
Yep, Rank 4. Chunchun something, I’m not sure if I’m allowed to out people on the forums like this, excuse how new I am 😅
Just get rid of the name just to be safe. It isn't allowed I don't think. Send in a ticket and report them
Gotcha, thank you!
Still one of the best bugs in DBD
Should be a game mode at this point