Who’s your killer main and why?
bored and curious so who’s your killer main, and why is that? No camping leather faces please :)
bored and curious so who’s your killer main, and why is that? No camping leather faces please :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd say Oni, Ghostface, Myers, Demogorgon and Doctor
Out of all the 4 i'd say the oni is what i am enjoying the most because i love his bloodfury mode and when i am against him i try to hide as possible.
Ghostface cuz of stealth aspect.
Myers because i love to put fear in survivor (Also because of Karma lol)
Demogorgon because he is so cool and scary.
And doctor i started to enjoy him a lot because i hated to switch stances and i love that he discourages altruism because of his static blast.
Trapper mainly because hes easy to play with and the thought of grabbing someone by surprise with a trap is well worth it! He cant be looped as easily if you smart with your traps. For that reason trapper is my #1
Michael Myers.
Aside from being a huge Halloween fan, I love his playstyle. He is such a versatile killer when it comes to builds, too. Scratched mirror being my all time favorite.
I never get bored making survivors believe in the boogeyman.
The pig cuz im a huge saw noob and she is very underestimated
Myers
because there's something fun about leveling up in a game for me I guess just knowing I'm getting stronger does a lot for my enjoyment
I’m loving trapper. +1 on making the brown trapper bag add on base kit.
Legion. Gets a lot of crap. Makes me learn how to improve my skills since I don't have NOED or anything for them and can't rely on perks.
Wait a minute 3:
I like the hag..just fun for me!
The doctor. Love his laugh and I love to make the survivors scream.