No new content?

I've posted something similar before but I'm genuinely curious: Should the Dev's not release any new content (specifically new surv/killer) without tackling the bugs / other issues that are crippling game play? I'd be down waiting another month or two before even being introduced to new content. I want the game fixed as it already has too many issues to begin with.

Comments

  • Well they are definitely releasing the next chaper, but after that? Who knows. I personally dont think a break will happen, at least not now.

  • @lazytension said:

    I've posted something similar before but I'm genuinely curious: Should the Dev's not release any new content (specifically new surv/killer) without tackling the bugs / other issues that are crippling game play? I'd be down waiting another month or two before even being introduced to new content. I want the game fixed as it already has too many issues to begin with.

    They've said before they aren't considering taking a break from releasing new chapters to fix the game. Instead they've backed off of creating events to free up the time and manpower to work on it.