Probably not. Skins very rarely go on sale, especially licensed skins - it usually only happens around special occasions, and even then it's only a possibility. They also don't tend to discount newer skins, and Classic Ghostface is, I believe, his most recently released outfit.
This is not to say that it won't happen, but no, there is nothing officially planned as far as we know, and due to the rarity of skin sales and the newness of the cosmetic in question, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably not. Skins very rarely go on sale, especially licensed skins - it usually only happens around special occasions, and even then it's only a possibility. They also don't tend to discount newer skins, and Classic Ghostface is, I believe, his most recently released outfit.
This is not to say that it won't happen, but no, there is nothing officially planned as far as we know, and due to the rarity of skin sales and the newness of the cosmetic in question, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Likely not as its licensed i mean could fun world wave the okay maybe but i dont think it'll be anytime soon.
nah man, there is money to be made, no discounts yo