What’s your go to Setup in this game?

What’s your go to Setup?

Rank 1 Survivor: Meg and Dwight

Main Builds: 1st: Resilience, Spine Chill, OoO, and DS. 2nd: No Mither and Iron Will Only. 3rd: Detectives hunch, Inner Strength, DS, and Unbreakable.

Main Item: Medkits

Rank 4 Killer: Ghostface, Legion, and Wraith

Main Offering: Survivor Pudding or Hollow Shell

Meme Build: Deer Stalker, NOED, BloodWarden, and Rancor.

Legion Build: Spirit Fury, Enduring, BBQ, and PGTW

GhostFace Build: STBFL, BBQ, PGTW, (Brutal Strength Or A Nurses Calling)

Wraith Build: BBQ, PGTW, PWYF, (NOED, Rancor, A Nurse Calling, or BloodWarden)

Comments

  • On most killers i run Ruin/Surveillance/Enduring/Spirit Fury

  • I dont have one, I run different perks on every killer/survivor

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    I dont have one, I run different perks on every killer/survivor

    Im right there with ya. I have a different build for every killer, and often times multiple builds depending on which addons I'm using. Scratched mirror myers is going to have a completely different setup than perma T3, which is gonna be completely different than tomestone piece.

  • Depends on the killer, but bbq for bps.

    On survivor, inner strenght, wglf, quick and quiet, dance with me.