Indeed, Imagine camping... "-1 Proximity to hooked survivor"

Screenshot (4).png

I had them by the kahones after that stomped my head in with god window at ironworks. They where unhappy. But you know, when I have a 3gen with a center hook and the healthy people keep running to god window as soon as I get close its kinda set and done that its gonna be a 3k at least.


...Oh, also they one DC'd and gave their friend hatch. Which they mocked me for lol. Wish I had screenshot the whole thing.

Comments

  • Had a game once as scratched mirror Myers where I had someone on the hook, and just kinda had a stareoff with the other 2 survivors left. They wondered why I "camped"... I just told them that until someone tried working on a gen, I had nowhere better to be, lol.

  • Sometimes the survivor rulebook really does feel real, yeah know... The only other thing I could have done was chase the obvious bait into God window. Seriously, some people really don't like smart killers

  • @Deepman69 said:

    Sometimes the survivor rulebook really does feel real, yeah know... The only other thing I could have done was chase the obvious bait into God window. Seriously, some people really don't like smart killers

    You’re not supposed to think, you’re supposed to follow the crouching butt and clicking noises.