Please fix nurse on console(PS4)

She is unplayable now because of frame rates.I only see nurses once a month.I love nurse and her gameplay.I really tried to play with her but i surrender.Please fix her she dying

Comments

  • Okay I play on console and I have to be honest. It's very depressing to see a nurse player on console. Now don't get me wrong one out of every ten nurses are going to kill pretty much everybody because they know how to predict but even they still have a hard time Because by the time they managed to kill at least one of us we have three generators already popped.

    What I said a while back for PC players start making fun of the idea was that certain Killers primarily the nurse should have different working abilities on console but the idea wouldn't work and even I have to admit that the game has to say in some small way or another similar across the board.
  • Today I had a good aim. Rank 1, only one gen completed and all dead ^^.
  • That's not a nurse problem
    That's just the game having horrible optimization..... you only don't feel that on pc that hard because you have more computing power than a console 
  • Honestly on consoles at least on Xbox.
    99% of the nurses I encounter are people just doing a daily.
    1% are people who actually know how to use the nurse and end up destroying your team.
  • Honestly on consoles at least on Xbox.
    99% of the nurses I encounter are people just doing a daily.
    1% are people who actually know how to use the nurse and end up destroying your team.
    This on PS4 also .
  • I played the nurse on PS4 it's a tad bit annoying but once you get more or less the hang of it you should be good and I think personally we should get the ability to mess with our deadzones and sensitivity for some quality of life changes.

  • Mesme said:

    I played the nurse on PS4 it's a tad bit annoying but once you get more or less the hang of it you should be good and I think personally we should get the ability to mess with our deadzones and sensitivity for some quality of life changes.

    Its not about my skills.The problem is frame rate