What killers are good at gen pressure?
I only bought pig and ghostface, but was only able to do good with billy in terms of gen pressure, running towards survivors with his chainsaw.
Any other good gen pressure killers?
I only bought pig and ghostface, but was only able to do good with billy in terms of gen pressure, running towards survivors with his chainsaw.
Any other good gen pressure killers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gen pressure is not real. It's a meme.
Spirit, Billy, Nurse, and Freddy are widely agreed on having good gen pressure.
Oni and Legion are more debatable but I'd say they have good gen pressure too.
Every other killer has issues that keep them from having good gen pressure.
This pretty much
There are perks and addons for killers that can increase your speed quite a bit and allow you to pressure gens.