Add-On Idea for The Nurse

I have a brown add-on idea for The Nurse: completely get rid of the Blink cooldown at the cost of removing the ability to interact with survivors.

I want to Blink around the map, but the cooldown is really clunky and not fun at all. Just take away my ability to hit/grab/whatever survivors if that's what it takes to make it fair. I'd be cool with that.

Please?

Comments

  • @Tro said:

    Lol, what?

    Exactly.

    I'm sitting here attempting to play Nurse on the PS4, and it's not fun. I have to take my eyes off the map to look down at the power bar otherwise I lose a Blink, but taking my eyes off the map means I lose sight of everything else (like survivors).

    I don't even care about hitting survivors at this point. I just want to be able to Blink.

  • I have a thread going, please post there too.

    @Tro said:

    I don't know how many hours I've put into her already but its been a LOT, I have over 1200 hrs on the game and play in console. I sometimes get a 4k, but in general, I'll lose 5-6 matches where everyone escapes before I get 1 4k, or even a 2k.

    She needs something changed. There's too many bugs and issues with her right now. She also has one of the lowest pick rates and kill rates of all killers across the board because of these:

    1. You get the blink right and the attack misses even though the survivor is in front of you.
    2. Statues/tires/rocks you cannot blink through.
    3. Randomly blinking to the basement if you are blinking in proximity to it even though you are not aiming down.
    4. Staircases, you can blink down from them but not up or across efficiently.
    5. Her individual cooldown on each blink on top of the fatigue. If you miss one blink, the chase is extended at least 10 sec.
    6. If you don't blink, you cant catch the survivor period, movement speed is too slow.

    I've proposed some changes that may make her more viable to play without making her OP again. Please reconsider addressing her::

    a) increase her base speed to 4.2-4.4 just like hag/spirit/huntress.

    b) give her 3-4 blinks as opposed to 2.

    c) Make one recharge bar recharge blinks to maximum (ie. one recharge bar gives you the 2 blinks at once)

    d) remove the fatigue and leave the recharges as they are.

    e) remove the blink c/ds while not in a chase, that way you start every chase w 2 blinks.

    Any one of these changes would put her back in a very good spot without being as OP as she was.

    but I feel you. I have ~115 hrs just on nurse play and it’s ridiculous how inconsistent it is atm. I’ll have 2 games where everyone escapes followed by a 4K. I’ve compiled a list of options to make her better/easier to use. I hope they listen and implement any of them.

  • @Tro said:

    I have a thread going, please post there too.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/126432/bhvr-please-read-re-address-nurse

    but I feel you. I have ~115 hrs just on nurse play and it’s ridiculous how inconsistent it is atm. I’ll have 2 games where everyone escapes followed by a 4K. I’ve compiled a list of options to make her better/easier to use. I hope they listen and implement any of them.

    Sure thing. Yeah, I've commented in a lot of threads about undoing the damage they did to Nurse, constantly pointing out how she was difficult to play but still a fun challenge on console, and now she's just difficult; there's nothing fun about it.