RNG blood webs blocking Characters "flavor" perks - not spending any more money
I have about 10 higher level characters now. Due to all the teachable perks my RNG blood web is keeping me from my own characters perks.
For example I have a 45 Hag.. She only has Ruin II........
I have a 27 Clown with only Bamboozle I... Claurophobia I.. and Pop goes the weasel II..
A Doctor with Overwhelming Presence I.. Thats intentional.
It took me to lvl 50 to get my Dwight Leader III..
My 1st characters level perfectly. Meg and Nea got their perks to lvl 3 quickly and I was pleased.
M. Myers got his perks to lvl 3 quickly and I was pleased.
So whats the deal with the BROKEN progression in this game?? Why wouldnt the web prioritize each characters "Flavor" perks 1st?
I didnt buy the clown to get freakin StBfL III!!! i want BAMBOOZLE !
This is so incredibly stupid and NEEDS to be changed ASAP...
Why bother getting any new characters now? They wont even get their own perks..................
DUUHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Comments
dont buy the teachables if you dont want them to apppear in your bloodweb?
one of the most ######### threats i've ever read...
they should just remove perk levels to be honest, that would reduce the grind by two thirds bing bang boom where's my job bhvr
That's literally one of the things they're considering. You don't get points for suggesting what they're already considering.
Dude.. Its a problem the devs acknowledge and are working on. Now who is #########?
Dude.. Its a problem the devs acknowledge and are working on. Now who is #########?
Yes, I'm the one who was acting like a dick; not the guy ignorantly running his mouth.
Dude.. Its a problem the devs acknowled
you should defenitely post this more often, dude. i dont think i got your point. maybe after the 5th time?
also: IF YOU DONT WANT A PERK TO APPEAR IN YOUR BLOOD WEB, DONT FREAKIN BUY IT! the moment you purchase a teachable perk you agree to the fact, that it will be appearing in all your Bloodwebs. Buying all the perks and then complaining about them appearing in your Bloodwebs is just #########.
Dude can you give up already?