Excuse me but..why am I still getting splinters?*edited*
It was my understanding they were disabled, and I was quite happy to not have to waste bp on them anymore..so why am I still getting them..?
Tagged:
Trusted
It was my understanding they were disabled, and I was quite happy to not have to waste bp on them anymore..so why am I still getting them..?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do you mean? The red offerings to play as a DLC killer?
what? can you explain it better?
Do you mean Shards (As in Iridescent Shards, the play-to-earn currency you can use to buy non-licensed characters, some cosmetics, and shrine of secrets perks) or Splinters (The Ultra Rare add-on that lets you play as a killer you have not unlocked yet)?
If it's Splinters, make sure the bloodweb you saw them on isn't very old, because if you haven't gotten a new bloodweb on that character since they removed Splinters, the existing Splinters on that web usually aren't removed. If Splinters are showing up on recently generated blood webs, then that sounds like a genuine bug, but I haven't seen it happen in any of my bloodwebs.
If it's the Oni, one of his ultra rares looks like a splinter but isn't. It confused me the first time I saw it.
Sounds like he means the Splinter offerings.. and I'm still getting them even though I own every killer.. pretty annoying
If you are getting them on new bloodwebs, please make a thread in the bug report board.
Yes
I just may if this doesnt get moved
No it was Billy and nurse actually
Splinters are the main reason why I don't pristiege my character, it's just cool to have
In one of the patchnotes they stated they disabled/fixed them.
I stopped getting ones for doctor and I've started getting them for the pig. I own all killers, thanks devs. Pretty good job so far.
I get them too; I've but in a bug report, but they just went "Huh, that's odd"
Devs keep 75% of meaningless items in bloodweb to extend grind as much as they can.
Disabled what?
I know Smoking Splinter is broken, but I play with Bone, Black and Glass splinters all the time lol
They shouldn't appear anymore according to patchnotes.
\_(°∆°)_/
I can confirm splinters are appearing in bloodweb and have received multiple just in the past week