Do cosmetics give you a disadvantage?

My favorite survivor is Steve and recently I've had to switch from the Scoops Ahoy hat, because I'm pretty sure it makes me easier to track for killers. Hard to be stealthy with urban evasion when you've got a bright white hat on.

The sunglasses are still pretty cool though and they don't give me away so the memes live on

Comments

  • If your trying to stealth throughout the trial your gonna suffer, but once you learn when and where to hide it wont matter what cosmetics you are wearing.

    Also Urban Evasion is bad for gameplay if you want to actively get better. All it does it help with 1 or 2 moments in a trial, but you could of just done the same without UE. It just makes bad habits.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    If your trying to stealth throughout the trial your gonna suffer, but once you learn when and where to hide it wont matter what cosmetics you are wearing.

    Also Urban Evasion is bad for gameplay if you want to actively get better. All it does it help with 1 or 2 moments in a trial, but you could of just done the same without UE. It just makes bad habits.

    My rock solid build is Spine Chill/Decisive Strike/Inner Strength

    Then I usually mix in a stealth perk (fixated or urban), an aura perk (kindred or dark sense) or an unhook perk (we're gonna live forever or borrowed time). Depending on my mood.

  • @gatsby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1077900#Comment_1077900

    My rock solid build is Spine Chill/Decisive Strike/Inner Strength

    Then I usually mix in a stealth perk (fixated or urban), an aura perk (kindred or dark sense) or an unhook perk (kindred or borrowed). Depending on my mood.

    I use Quick and Quiet, Dance with Me/Head On, Iron Will, and Decisive Strike.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1077921#Comment_1077921

    I use Quick and Quiet, Dance with Me/Head On, Iron Will, and Decisive Strike.

    Is Iron Will a better stealth perk than Urban or Fixated?

    It's probably pretty useful for losing killers mid-chase instead of avoiding them right

  • @gatsby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1077926#Comment_1077926

    Is Iron Will a better stealth perk than Urban or Fixated?

    It's probably pretty useful for losing killers mid-chase instead of avoiding them right

    It has more applications then UE or Fixated. It helps lose the killer. Keep you silent to avoid Spirits without stridor or are bad. Let's you work on a gen till you find someone to heal you. It's quite a good perk. I would suggest it.