Monstrous Shrine Rework Idea
So my idea would be to keep the numbers for the perk but also add a second basemenr for the map. I think only the game has only one basement spawn so every other map could be played with it.
So my idea would be to keep the numbers for the perk but also add a second basemenr for the map. I think only the game has only one basement spawn so every other map could be played with it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Change "Idea" to "Discussion" in the title
I like the idea, but im not sure how would it affect map RNGsus
The idea is interesting but there are a few other maps with only 1 basement. I believe shelter woods and rotten fields only have 1 basement. I dont think they would add it if it doesnt apply to everyone but I do like the idea
Always have the same basement spawn? I think there are always at least 2 different spawns, normal and killer shack.
Wrecker's yard, shelter woods, rotten field and Haddonfield also only have 1 basement spawn location.
Those maps dont have a main building or "normal" for the basement to spawn in, so its JUST the killer shack. Wreckers yard is the same way with the basement slways in the killer shack in the middle of the map. Haddonfield has no killer shack and instead the basement is always in the Myers house.
What @LordGlint said