All survivor meta perks need nerfed to the ground or deleted.

Ruin is gone now, there is no reason that DS and other meta perks should exist anymore. If killers have to suffer through gen rush then survivors should have to deal with tunneling and camping. Suck it up survivor you got caught. Enough with the 2nd chance perks. Make this game actually fun again instead of a survivor playground.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • People need to understand that someone will find a way to abuse something even if it's nerfed or buff. That's how the toxicity started in the first place.

  • I still find it funny that people think Adrenaline and NOED are strong. They are like Hex: Ruin. Strong against baby players, but useless against good players.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    I'm sure killers will have fun in lobby simulator, followed by tunnel simulator.

    Broken record: Ruin wasn't required nor was it effective against great survivors.

    How to counter DS: Don't grab the unhooked survivor for 60 seconds if you want to avoid the stun, otherwise eat the stun as fast as possible to resume tunneling with ease.

    How to counter BT: Don't hit the unhooked survivor for 15 seconds. After that, hit em and hook em so you can continue camping.

    How to counter Dead Hard: Don't be a potato and swing at invincible survivors.

    How to counter Unbreakable: hook survivors

    How to counter Adrenaline: Noed I guess?

    How to counter Iron Will: Infectious Fright and Stridor

    You do realize ruin prevented great skill checks and also one or two survivors not doing gens and looking for ruin until it’s gone right? Now that survivors have no incentive to do anything else but go straight to a generator that’s a lot of free time gone that killers had, even without ruin survivors would still look around for a while until they realize there is no ruin. Think critically.

  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1077662#Comment_1077662

    Or just nerf and delete them all. They are unfun and ruin my gameplay experience so they need to go.

    Silly boy, only the SURVIVOR'S gameplay experience matters! they give 4x the revenue, more if they main several survivors!

  • @DeltaForce291 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1090622#Comment_1090622

    Funny, the same could be said about you. Every argument I've brought up, you have deflected away from. You can't fathom anyone's gameplay but your own, and because you suck, you aren't having fun. Perhaps take your own advice and stop posting, seeing as every perk you've complained about has been debunked with counters. Imagine thinking I'm jumping from issue to issue, when in reality I'm bringing up reasons you're wrong. But you're so delusional, you can't see what I'm saying through your self centered BS.

    Quit the game. Very. Simple. Strong. Results.

    EDIT: I also can't help but notice how you haven't defended yourself. I've called you out on everything you've complained about or tried to assess, and you just can't defend yourself. This is great.

    I have no need to defend myself when plenty of people have done it for me several times over. The game state speaks for itself though. You are a broken record anyways so I barely read your silly responses. It is good you keep bumping my thread though.

    Lol'd at quit the game. I can only laugh at you. You'll be sitting in a lobby alone pretty soon with that mentality.

  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1091887#Comment_1091887

    I have no need to defend myself when plenty of people have done it for me several times over. The game state speaks for itself though. You are a broken record anyways so I barely read your silly responses. It is good you keep bumping my thread though.

    Lol'd at quit the game. I can only laugh at you. You'll be sitting in a lobby alone pretty soon with that mentality.

    "I have no need to defend myself when plenty of people have done it for me several times over"

    But several MORE people have completely refuted your changes, problems, and nerf recommendations (such as myself and every other killer player you call a survivor main).

    "You are a broken record anyways..."

    Ironic.

    "It is good you keep bumping my thread though."

    You're welcome. I want as many people possible to see how idiotic this post is, how idiotic and delusional the person who made the post is, and how poorly these types of players would affect the game if they were catered to.

    "Lol'd at quit the game...You'll be sitting in a lobby alone pretty soon with that mentality."

    1) I wouldn't, because I play more than just DbD. I don't fill my spare time with one source of entertainment, because one stupid change (like the ones you suggest) could kill this game and then I'd would have nothing.

    2)You still assume I play survivor, which is hilarious. Killers have the fastest load times because there are so many survivors waiting to play. I could find a game with or without you playing this game.

    3)You quitting wouldn't affect me even if I did play survivor. Odds are you don't play the same platform I do, nor would you be placed in the same skill range as I. And even if those odds aligned, all I'd have to do is run meta perks and you'd be back on here making another post crying after I escaped.

    4) It's a genuine recommendation. Why keep playing if the game upsets you, so much so that you complain on forums about it in some of the most baffling ways I've seen?

1 2 3 4 ›