Killer mains... Watch your back...
Because there is an assassin on the loose!
His thirst for bones knows no end, and he will stop at nothing to get them!
Your precious hex perks will have their lives cut short, so watch out!
The Totem Assassin rises! He is the hero no one asked for... but the one we all deserve!

Comments
PLAY TRAPPER AND TRAP ALL THE BONES QUICK!!!!
Boi do I have the product for you
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ILL TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STOCK
Assassinate my ebony mori. :)
I mean, by doing that you give me more points than the mori would. So...ggez? :)
MY BONESSSSS
YOU DEMON!
STAY AWAY FOUL BEAST!!!
*Laughs in Haunted Ground*
Also NOED on Myers lol
No noed
He said "oh no my noed" so I assumed he had noed lol
See guys just do bones and get back to rushing gens. Simple counter to noed.
At this point, with my over 600 collective mori's across my killers, I really don't :P
Ever since I switched to Inner Strength, I've been killing bones faster than Rosie O'Donnell in a bikini!